Thursday, April 4, 2013

BLOG HOP: The Next Big Thing



First I would like to thank Irma Geddon for tagging me! This is going to be so much fun!




1: What is the working title of your book?
Gemini the Heir

2: Where did the idea come from for the book?

I came up with the idea for Gemini of Emreiana over 3 years ago. There were several factors. One was that I had started a book in the same genre with a friend... but unfortunately that did not get finished. The second factor was that I was going through a lot of changes in my life during that time and wanted a means to escape. What I found was that my writing was that way. My characters flourished and started to tell their own story. Because of that the story has went into a trilogy where this book fits.

3: What genre does your book come under?
Young Adult Science Fictions/ Fantasy

4: Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
So funny this should come up because I actually already have a blog post pertaining to this!
Carsona- Erica Dasher

Aaronmon- David Henrie

Kyle- Steven Mcqueen

5: What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
One sentence! Well that will be hard. 

Carson is now living her life as the heir to the throne in Emreiana, but things take a turn when the war progresses. Even surprises emerge causing Carson to question how well she do her job.


6: Is your book self-published, published by an independent publisher, or represented by an agency?
Indie Author here :)

7: How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
I'm still writing it. LOL

8: What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Hmm. This is a tough one. Can I get back to you on this one :)

9: Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I'm actually not sure. I just love to write and tell stories. If I have to list people who told me to pursue my dreams, I would say my mom. She was always interested in my works.

10: What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
There is a little bit of new languages going on in this book. I tried to make it simple to catch on, but I still think it is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment